1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Crafting 190 luck weapon Problem

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by sterger7, Mar 12, 2013.

1. sterger7

sterger7 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 14, 2003

I've tried with lots of copper and bronze runics even with gold

With dull coppers i pretty much never go over 100 with auspicious of fortune. maybe 110? but I'm stuck there

I bumped to copper and bronze and I'll get like 120 or 130's using Auspcious of fortune and then wizardry
    to kind of focus the extra mods. 130 seems to be my ultimate cap. I've tried with power forging on or off
    can't seem to tell a difference. (BTW I can't find anything on what the "power" forge does other than add 1 charge cost to the reforge?)

I know it's just 20 luck we're talking about here, but is there some trick or am i just unlucky? I've burned a lot
    of runics.
  2. semmerset

semmerset Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jul 25, 2010
    Dull runic give luck 100(not negative property).

If you want luck 150 weapon,you need copper runic.
    You choice Auspcious of fortune and powerful reforging,only 1 word choice( use 4 ch).
    ( no powerful reforging,copper runic give 130 luck)
    If you choice 2 words,I think you can't get luck 150.

good luck
    pumpkin_escobar likes this.