1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crafting calculator

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by PuckOfPacific, Apr 25, 2012.

1. PuckOfPacific

PuckOfPacific Journeyman

I swear I found on Stratics here a program someone had made in C+? for crafting that you could use to input your items and see the total resits and a bunch of other important info?! I am pulling my hair out trying to find it. I was at work :p when i found it so i just can't go in my browser history at home to locate the page :( It wasn't a program that did the crafting for you, it just showed you the added up totals. I seem to think i found it while looking at a thread that had a whole spreadsheet system that you could DL but this was like it's own self supported program . Any help with this and the thread it is in would be swell. please no suggestions about building my own spreadsheet or have you looked here or there, cheers.

2. PuckOfPacific

PuckOfPacific Journeyman

So, am I looking in the wrong place? Corwinn or NuSair? was it you guys that had this neato little program? argh I haven't found it yet. But I keep looking

I am pretty sure someoone else had a spreadsheet set up with multiple pages and some suits they had already built so you could see how they did it.

Cheers.

3. kRUXCg7

kRUXCg7 Sage

If you want their attention you might try this trick Petra Fyde showed us:
    How much does "Despair" bard mastery do in PvP...

I think you meant some program Pinco offers on his website, right next to his UI for the EC. I don't have a link for you, though, sorry. But maybe this post makes Pinco come here and help you.

4. kRUXCg7

kRUXCg7 Sage

5. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

6. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The program is UO Template Editor and still downloadable from my website...

7. PuckOfPacific

PuckOfPacific Journeyman

!!! FOUND IT !!!!!! (the manual, that is)

Heck yes! this is exactly what I was looking for!!! Pinco is the manual for your template edito easy to get ahold of, I'm at work for 12 hours and it's a slow day....... So If there is a way to get a hold of the manual so that I can read it that'd be swell.
    Cheers.

8. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

the manual is a pdf, so you can save it and use all the pdf tools on it as well...