1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Crafting help

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Lord Thor, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Lord Thor

Lord Thor Guest

Been away for a few years and need help with imbuing. I am wanting to create a few nice pieces of jewelry to finish suits out. Is there any mods or ways to go about creating and imbuing these pieces. Should I imbue certain properties at certain levels first? The few times i have tried after the first imbue or so the chance of succeding goes to about 23%. Thus wasting alot of resources.

I understand the wieght of items and the limits but just looking for advice on how to go about do high end pieces.

Thank you

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Imbue Items that take relic fragments first

3. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You can't do anything with this. Just try to "waste" the cheapest resources.

p.s. You never lose special ingredients (essences, pelts, etc). You lose RF, EE, MR and plain gems only.

4. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Do you have 120 Imbuing?

5. Lord Thor

Lord Thor Guest

Yes I have 120 imbuing.

I am going to work on a set of slayer weaopons for my Sampire to spawn with. I have been just using a normal hammerto create an exceptional one then powdering and imbuing. Should i be using low level hammers then go from there?

6. TheLetterQ

TheLetterQ Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Save your hammers to make relic frags...bronze anyway.

7. elspeth

elspeth Guest

omg! really? I have been worrying over how to get enough of these special materials to do the imbuing stuff but now I understand why you do relic fragment imbues first and not necessarily the ones that use say crystalline blackrock! Thank you! thank you! Why is this info not included in the write-ups for imbuing? thank you!

*kisses corwin*

8. Ganesh89

Ganesh89 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I usally imbue like this:

1. make ex. weapon of desired elemental damage
    2. POF IT (double check if it is REALLY 255)
    3. Imbue damage 1
    4. Imbue relic mods
    5. Imbue slayer mod
    6. Imbue rest
    7. Imbue left over with max damage you still have room for or need

Great site that helps you with imbuing weights: Knuckleheads.dk • Imbuing Calculator

9. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Yes, I too been worried about losing what you call the "special ingredients", and had no idea that you didn't lose them on a failed imbue attempt.