1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crafting Issue - Computers

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by cinnamin, Jan 28, 2008.

1. cinnamin

cinnamin Guest

Has anyone else had difficulty crafting? My sim has 12 logic & 12 mech and still can't craft a computer. Have the requirements changed? Plenty of simoleans so that's not the issue. Just gets knocked on her you know what everytime I try to craft. Any help appreciated.

2. Yes I had problems at 1st as well. I was skilled to nearly 13 in both skills and I bet I tried 30-40 times until I got one made and skilled up a little higher and now I get 1 in 3. Very good luck!!!!

3. I believe that since we are no longer charged simoleans for failures, the rate of success has been altered for all crafting. Instead or your failures costing simoleans, your failures cost you time.

4. I know that someone who crafted 5 PCs in a row(witness) having 7+ / 7+ skills. Its all about luck than skills now. My advice is to have your Lucky Charms in the morning and then rub the stump at the Apollo before trying to craft something.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

just curious whats the difference between regular compters vs crafted computers? do they give more fun or at a faster rate or something? i never really noticed.

6. Yes..They just green you a little bit faster then the laptops. I agree that it is the luck of the draw but I think skilling just a bit higher then required lessens some of the failures. At least that has been my experience.