1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[General] crafting list

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by goldandblack, Aug 27, 2010.

1. goldandblack

goldandblack Guest

Am i alone in my frustration when i need to craft something that is unfamiliar to me and can not remember which crafter (ie smith,tinker etc) actually makes it, especially now with the list growing with the gargoyle chr. also sometimes you have to make an object first to use as the resource to create your wanted item.Wouldnt it be great if some fine fellow could come up with an alphbetical list of all the items and who makes them and with what resources.Some items are obvious but some things i have to look through all my crafting menus to find which skill i need.Maybe is me being a bit dumb but its a real pain in the @ss sometimes.

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

There is an Item Catalogue at the top left of the UO Straics main page that you can use to find the information you are requesting. You can type in the name of what you are interested in and it takes you to a description of what that item is and what skill is needed to craft it.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran