1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crafting magic jewelry

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by caffinequeen, Aug 15, 2015.

1. caffinequeen

caffinequeen Visitor

I am a veteran player but, because of being in school for the last 3 years I was not able to play much and missed the changes in crafting. I figured out how to use runic hammers and barbed kits to make he awesome new armor and weapons but, I have not been able to figure out how to make the new magic jewelry with all the extra properties. We have never had a tinker runic kit that I am aware of. Please help if you can. Thank you.

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

You cant use the runic kits on jewels. You can only imbue them.

There are some special jewels that can be crafted for mods that can't be imbued, things like ecru citrine rings and turquoise rings for example.

3. caffinequeen

caffinequeen Visitor

I did know that but, how are peeps reforging the jewelry? Thats why I can't figure out

4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Its not reforged. Just loot.

5. caffinequeen

caffinequeen Visitor

oh ok thanks so much, its just that when I saw all the same wording like lesser, greater, and major like the reforged armor, I thought there must be a way to make it. Thanks again for the clarity.

6. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

No problem. You can get some pretty nice jewels these days from loot. Check out the traders hall section on this forum and have a browse. You will get some ideas of prices etc.

Keith of Sonoma likes this.
  7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

8. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

This bugs me every time I make some new jewelry too... Why not just add in runic tinkers tools?

Keith of Sonoma and Loren like this.
  9. StealYourFace

StealYourFace Journeyman

While I think this would be a cool idea it would drive me nuts. I'm already OCD enough trying to get stats just perfect on my suits. Another runic / reforging / mats farming grind would push me over the edge.