1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Blacksmithing] Crafting Runic weapon now that SA is around the corner.

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by ZidjiN, Jul 5, 2009.

1. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

So whats everyone doing now when SA is around the corner?
    Just crafting weapons with normal iron so you can enchant it later on?

Seems kinda stupid to craft something ellse then normal iron now or am i missing something?

Best Regards

2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Have I missed something? I havent heard of a release date so far. *g*
    Besides that you're having limitations on imbuing. Just have a look at the Imbuing-FAQ of the SA subforum. (With damage increase from beeing exceptional and maybe using special material you can exceed the limit of max 5 properties.)

3. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I am hoarding so much Imbuable loot that i have no room to store runic crafted items(which I would make from leather or wood or iron). In fact, I am not even turning in the BODs for the runic tools, but instead I am filling them and storing in my BOD books on vendors - free storage and saves a lockdown for loot:)

None of us outside Beta testers really know how the SA system will work, and even they won't know for sure until release! So I am just waiting - and hoarding:)