1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crafting that surprised me.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Petra Fyde, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Training inscription on Dee. I got the scrolls, I got the alacrity, I got the regs.

But what to do about lack of mana?

Well, I got a boomstick that was a gift a long time ago, and I got a couple of lowly shadow hammers.

So in hopes of making some MR1 sammy armour I set to work

Result! MR2 jingasa, mempo, hirosode, haidate and do! Pity there's no gloves to the suit, managed to swipe some lmc 6 gloves from Terry.

Then to top it off I threw caution to the winds and used up all 60 of my dark sapphires to come up with a MR2 bracelet.

Alacrity triggered.

2. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Mana Regen. +2 suits can be picked up from monsters, but the resist are very
    low! What is the resists on this suit you made?

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm afraid I didn't look, and with the alacrity scroll now running I'm not about to leave her logged in long enough. I'll check it when the scroll runs out.

I didn't need resists, she's not leaving the house. Crafters don't tend to get much MR2 stuff off monsters, biggest thing my girls manage to kill are shadow wisps, and harpies if I get the pixies to help.

4. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

That's a well kept secret I use for my PvP forgets and arms. Use bronze hammers on then, cost half as much as horned kits, and I've had a few pieces around

MR2 24/17/8/13/10 etc etc