1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crafting UI not recognizing Dovetail Saws

Discussion in 'Pinco's UI' started by cdavbar, Apr 20, 2013.

1. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

First off, I overall love the changes etc for the crafting UI.

Today when trying to craft a Water Trough (East) I pulled out my dovetail saw. It pulled up the crafting menu just fine. However whenever I try to "Make" the trough, I get a warning "You don't have any CARPENTRY tools!".

Thank you,

-I do have an account on your support forums, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to add a tag so it will let me post (which is weird because I run forums using the same software as you).

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

about my forum, read here

lucky for you I still taking reports about the crafting assistant from here, so, about the dovetail saw, I need the object id or I can't fix it :p

3. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'll send email when i get a second, its wierd becuase I can reply to topics, but it doesn't give me tags fore new topics. (Theres an awesome SFS app too that will stop 99.9% of the spam registrations I love it).

Anyways on topic, I believe you need item type ID? Dovetail Saw: 4136 ( 0x1028 )

4. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Right now the cheaper and faster way to prevent spam completely is that, social networks have better filters so registering through them is the best way. But also doing it manually :D

yes, the type id, try now :p

5. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Works great!