1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Crafting with coal.

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Guest, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

anyone know of anyway these ingots can be used to craft.
    oh and i bought so much of the stuff ive even put some on my vendor at F % T [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought coal was supposed to be pretty rare...
    Smelted from the coal that was given to negative karma characters many years ago. Recoloured ore, that was (unintentionally?) smeltable.

You used to be able to craft with them, though I think it was before the improved crafting gumps.
    The current crafting gumps have the ingot selection, rather than the targetting that tailoring with cloth allows.
    As far as I'm aware, the type of ore is distinguished solely by the colour of it (use UOA to show a count of ingots in the title bar, and you'll see it counts all ingots, of all colours). Unless coal ingots are the same colour as shadow iron, then I don't imagine you'll be able to select them to craft (and even so, it will probably be called "Shadow Iron xxx").
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks kimi ive tried everything!
    they are a different hue to shadow and dont show an ore type