1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  1. OMG I thought it was a mirage...couldnt find anything about it and yet here is Fancey...like having to have tooth pulled and suddenly realising its gone and it didn't hurt after all. Thank you Devs...its like Christmas again [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

There is a post from Lee when they shut down EAL for 10 mins. He said that since they were installing new computers to take advantage of the down time and merge a smaller city. So...here's Fancey Fields.

Welcome to EAL! [​IMG]

3. Ah but in UK time when I checked that there was no further news so off I go to bed after complaining bitterly about the fact ealand was taking forever to come online again...I log on this morning and truly I thought I was seeing things..I stared like an idiot muttering 'Is it real? Is it a glitch (had that before..false labor:p) and its just like a reaffirmation of faith in the Devs (I will wear sackcloth and ashes now for a week...maybe a hair shirt...no I wud enjoy that too much) [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

From what I read EAL was down for almost 4 hours due to the problem they were having with 2 computers. But no worries...go ahead and wear the hair shirt! [​IMG]

5. LOLLL PeeBee....love that permission! Here I go!! Ow ooh nice ouch ahhh lmao