1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

crane

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by alisagrace86, Apr 15, 2009.

1. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

if anyone is available to help me i need help craning for cfo please. i'm always stomping goons and would like to learn how to crane. i am available almost everyday anytime. please PM me a code if you can help me. TY

2. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

Ali, I'm with you on that one! If I remember correctly Bob (Sarcastic) is going to get a group together and do training in the near future, but he did say due to his schedule it would be a couple weeks. Hang in there and if you ever want to cfo, let me know, seems to be my hang out lately!

3. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

oh awesome please keep me posted on that training i am SO there lol

4. Hi,
    I'm also interested in this as well! I'm a high 20 robber baron and I've been stomping forever and I'm pretty bad at crane. So, I'd love to be a part of this!

5. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

Embarrassing as this is (but since when don't I embarrass myself?), my husband has been craning. He started playing TT last week! I think it is time I learn to crane too. I keep saying it... I keep running numerous cfo's a day... and still, I don't crane... :coco:

Bob? Please :p

6. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

How fun is that, your husband has taken up tt! AND he's already craning! Maybe if we all plead and beg, Bob will train us!
    BOB, PLEASE!!!!