1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

crappy loot

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lorddog, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I did some of the invasion generals and corpral, and those angel looking things and things sometimes pop into my backpack. weird thing is this last week most of the items that pop into my backpack have been soso crappy loot. mostly maces with 3 extras in the mid range like 35%.

I would think things that pop into your backpack would be at least something.

Lorddog

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

for halfway decent items don't fight anything less than 'captain' and preferably only 'general'. Most of the time the type of weapon you'll get is the kind it's wielding, so if the npc is hitting you with a club there's a good chance you'll get a club at the end. Not always though, the spell books drop from them too and you won't see one holding a spell book. (admittedly my fighting experience of these isn't on Siege)