1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crashing to desktop, my store only!

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by tune71, Mar 20, 2008.

1. tune71

tune71 Guest

I haven't been able to even open my store yet due to landing there for a few seconds then i crash to desktop. Anyone having this problem? I can land anywhere else, even stores loading with cc. It's making me very sad, as i have put a whole lot of money into opening this store up.. Any suggestions plzz:)

I have cleaned my cache.

2. jwilso3340

jwilso3340 Guest

Have you set your walls to the down position?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I haven't been able to even open my store yet due to landing there for a few seconds then i crash to desktop. Anyone having this problem? I can land anywhere else, even stores loading with cc. It's making me very sad, as i have put a whole lot of money into opening this store up.. Any suggestions plzz:)

I have cleaned my cache.

[/ QUOTE ]

The workaround on this bug is to make sure you don't have any e-mail. Delete all of your ingame mail.

4. it doesnt work, my owner crashes too anbd she has no mail

5. tune71

tune71 Guest

Thank you , I will give that a try and see what happens.