1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crashing?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by CarlosN, Apr 19, 2008.

1. CarlosN

CarlosN Guest

Im trying to log in my other account with TSO CLIENT but once i put the user name and password it gets to the sims page and crashes to desktop..anyone know how to fix this?

2. DGLita

DGLita Guest

Its all to do with the target line in the client icon

Right mouse click on the icon and make sure it has this

Ealand client

"C:\Program Files\Maxis\The Sims Online\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -w -r800x600 "-CSCity:EA Land"

TC3 client

"C:\Program Files\Maxis\The Sims Online\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -w -r800x600 "-CSCity:Test Center 3"

this is my target line, yours may be slightly different in that it may not say Maxis
    the important bit is the bit that comes after .exe"

If you play both EALand and TC3 you will need 2 seperate client icons

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Have you read this yet?

4. <blockquote><hr>

Im trying to log in my other account with TSO CLIENT but once i put the user name and password it gets to the sims page and crashes to desktop..anyone know how to fix this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had to redo my shortcut and then it was fine. Good Luck and I hope it fixes soon for you.