1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crazy Candle Lady

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Adeka, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Adeka

Adeka Sage

Hello there gang!

It's me, Adeka, the crazy candle lady! Scribbles told me it was better than being a crazy cat lady... I'm not sure about that though. ;)

I wanted to post up for a couple of reasons.
    #1. I am not quitting. I know I made all kinds of arm flapping squawking noises about it, but I cannot bring myself to actually leave. Recently my home went IDOC and almost fell, and I cannot express the level of panic I felt and sorrow that filled my heart with the thought of loosing my precious collection. I didn't lose it, thankfully. But that was the 'nail in the coffin' for me, which is totally not the right analogy in this instance, but it works. So I am glad to say that while it may be with less frequency, I will be visiting Solaria again.

#2. I am buying Candles Blessed by Love. Sell them to me. Along with that, I have decided to collect candles of all kinds to add to the flavor of my museum. Sell me those too. Rare ones, named crafted ones, whatever.

Lastly, my ICQ has been down and acting up. I will be changing it and placing the new one in my signature. I apologize to those of you who have contacted me with no reply.

Assia Penryn, blend, Flutter and 4 others like this.
  2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*gang sign*
    Love ya yo.

Adeka likes this.
  3. Kolka

Kolka Babbling Loonie
    Professional Campaign Patron

Crazy candle lady is way better than crazy cat lady. Crazy cat ladies always end up eaten by their pets. Dying in the inferno that used to be your house is a much better way to go.

4. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

thank you so much for my candle !! i don't know where i lost it... but i did the quest on baja... and for you to give it to me on atl !! what are the odds!!

i asked it for its story.. but it has not talked... its keeping a secret.

i have been racking my brain all night... lolol

5. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Normal people are just crazy people who haven't realized they love candles yet :)

Adeka, Flutter and Kolka like this.
  6. Adeka

Adeka Sage

@Flutter :heart: *hugz*

@azmodanb I am honored to return it to you! I have been collecting CBBL for a couple of years now, and have bought them from all kinds of folks on all kinds of shards, sorry I cannot help regale it's story either.

@Kolka I'm still laughing over your comment. So true though!

@Captn Norrington Ummm... right. I'm not sure if that makes me sane, or REALLY crazy! HAHA! :D

I was going through my candles and found azmodanb's in my piles and piles of them. I have now returned 2 to their rightful owners. @Scott is the other person. I will keep my eyes open for others I recognize, but feel free to inquire about names from me. I don't mind looking!

Scott, Captn Norrington and azmodanb like this.
  7. Scott

Scott Certifiable
    Professional Alumni Campaign Benefactor

And I am very happy that you did so!!!

Captn Norrington likes this.