1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Crazy CJ run ...

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by MissLilyFuzzyfoot, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Just wanted to thank everyone who helped me out in CJ tonight.

That was a toughie! You are all so generous with Toon-Up Unites and so kind!!!!

I really appreciate all of you guys. :)

My apologies for being distracted, I was thinking about my deceased father a lot today so it's been a bit rough.

Thank you again!
  2. i don't think i was in that run but i'm really sorry to hear about your dad. :-(
  3. loadexfa

loadexfa Guest

One more person to add condolences about you dad. :(

I got lucky and had super stunners in my CJ (Trish and Wolfie) but I had the CFO from hell (fortunately nobody went sad).

Even in these hard runs it seems our sad ratio is doing quite well. I hope the game cheered you up a bit.

4. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

I was on that run with you and we were lucky we had great toons with us!! I'm new at the CJ and the toons we were with gave us tips on where to stand to throw the eveidence and asking if we needed toon ups, they were on the other side stunning and still able to help us out, awesome, awesome group!
    My thoughts and prayers are with you in the loss of your dad, it's just such an overwhelming feeling.
  5. Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers. :)