1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crazy Despise Hellion

Discussion in 'UHall' started by vexyvixen, Sep 11, 2012.

1. vexyvixen

vexyvixen Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Best Hellion 9-10-12.png This one was fun to train and kill the boss with. :)

This hellion was 313 hit points and 170 strength at level 1 when I began to control it.

Nimuaq likes this.
  2. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You have a discorder? Fight seems rough without an npc or player discorder ;/.

3. vexyvixen

vexyvixen Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

We had a discorder, but not sure where it was at when I took the picture. This hellion was hitting at 48 and 49 the whole time.

4. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I found a DarkMane that is really close as well hehe. They are rare but when you do find them, they are the best heheh. I personally like DarkMane because of the armor ignore damage (I think damage output wise, DarkMane might be the best from evil side)

While high hp and strong monsters can be found. bugged ones can also be found. I found a DarkMane that was "bugged" because HP and stam gains were revered!!! so I ended up with a DarkMane with around 1300 stam and around 700 hp. Unless this is intended, they should probably look into this.

I always use my tamer to scout the pets otherwise I would have never found out about potential bugged pet with the wrong stats increase when it levels up.

Here is the 3k HP DarkMane I found

[​IMG]

5. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the pic NBG. Cool stuff.