1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Crazy Joe's Rune Library?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by DreadLord Lestat, Dec 27, 2011.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Is it still around or did it drop and vanish. I had runes to 2 locations and it is at neither. :(

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

It's relocated several times in the last few years. Last time I visited, it was east of Luna.

There's also the Genesis Archives rune library (inside Luna, across from the LOST Auction house, but not very organized - just a lot of stacked books), and Keira's Rune Libraries (which I think moved from by Ter Mur moongate, to New Magincia, and back).

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

4. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I found it but it is no longer where it is shown in the Treasure Map Rune Library section. It is now right outside Luna East Gate, maybe 2 houses outside. Thanks for the tip Basara :)

5. Belshazzar

Belshazzar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Found that CJ library is going thru a revamp on runes, some are working some are not, books as well. Genesis library - alot of the runes are inproper named or wrong locations, been trying to contact Genesis about it. Found the KOL library - there is a rune locked down on their luna house to a massive library a good one. Also i started checking out Veronicas rune books inside luna city.

Lestat you know i always have had a good library - let me know what your looking for and i will try to get you it.

Bels

6. TheVampster

TheVampster Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If I had the room I totally would have a big library. I only keep important ones in mine though since I am limited on space. You know, like city books, dungeon, interesting places and the like. I don't usually keep any Fel books. When I get back into the game I need to update my Shop books. The last ones were the beginning of November. I don't think I am going to make anymore Luna shopbooks, they don't sell plus how hard is it to walk around Luna and shop? I thought I was making it easier though to recall around in Luna. I will keep at the non-Luna ones. Although the last batch of non-Luna shopbooks I made I didn't even have 16 places so I added a few Luna ones. Sometimes I add the bazaar, but only certain people can use that.