1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

crazy lag

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

is anyone else having crazy amounts of lag or is it just me?

Charlotte
    Calvins Creek

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Not just you.
    It's awful tonight.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Not just you. I normally don't have lag, just a few seconds when folks land. But, tonight it has been terrible. [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I keep sticking for minutes at a time. Bet thats not gonna help me in the race tonight lol.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Not just you. I normally don't have lag, just a few seconds when folks land. But, tonight it has been terrible. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    When I was in earlier, the city was bustling like I have never seen it. And very laggy.
    Maybe we need to hitch up another team of hamsters.

6. Yup. A 45 sim minute ride to work was a sure sign, I am in lagville tonight.

7. donnallg

donnallg Guest

<blockquote><hr>

is anyone else having crazy amounts of lag or is it just me?

Charlotte
    Calvins Creek

[/ QUOTE ]

Made me think we were back in TC3.

8. MandiK

MandiK Guest

Yep its super bad for me tonight too.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

When I was in earlier, the city was bustling like I have never seen it. And very laggy.
    Maybe we need to hitch up another team of hamsters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, its been very busy. I was actually thinking that the hamsters wouldn't be able to handle it. An upgrade to hamsters MKII might be required [​IMG]

10. Guest

Guest Guest

It is bad for everyone.

Katheryne asked in game and Lee Fancey from EA said that they are aware of the lag and it is from how many people are currently logged in.

11. donnallg

donnallg Guest

<blockquote><hr>

It is bad for everyone.

Katheryne asked in game and Lee Fancey from EA said that they are aware of the lag and it is from how many people are currently logged in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not being rude, not being selfish but want to ask this question.

If he is aware of how many people are in EALand, why are they letting free players in?

12. Guest

Guest Guest

i didnt think it was me... okay ty all it was a just a curious question lol

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

It is bad for everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]Not being rude, not being selfish but want to ask this question.

If he is aware of how many people are in EALand, why are they letting free players in?

[/ QUOTE ]What does that have to do with anything? [​IMG]

Anyways, there's a positive way to look at this: We have more people logging into the game now than we ever have in the last several years. The game is definitely making a full recovery, and new hardware to handle the increased load is on the way. [​IMG]

14. Yep Luc said there were 1200 players on tonight - WOOT- hence the reason for the lag! Bot factory was a nightmare!

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Crazy lag right now 12:04am Eastern Time

16. So, this means when all the cities get merged in lag is going to be: TER_REEE_BLUH? "TERRIBLE"?