1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crazy Resist Darkwood armor

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Malek234, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Malek234

Malek234 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

i seen a pair of darkwood with almost 150 total resist it was brokedown over the 6 resist i was wondering if anyone new if these were legal or like the old ones perma ban if seen with them

2. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Huh? Please try again using English grammar. What, for example, is "it was brokedown over the 6 resist" supposed to mean?

I can tell you that Darkwood armor is crafted, and can take on material bonuses.

3. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Very illegal. Don't get caught if you are the one with it. And yes he meant that each resist has 150. 150 physical, 150 fire, 150 cold, 150 poison, 150 energy.

4. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If you ever see any, report on the person wearing it. Its one of those things that desperately needs to be removed from the system.

5. Malek234

Malek234 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

when i say 150 total resist means that when u add them up they = 150 total resist on one peice of armor not 150 on each resist ok

6. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

it was brokedown over the 6 (5) resist

Here ya go... 150 total resists broken down over 5 resists = ~30 in each resist

7. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

"i seen a pair of darkwood with almost 150 total resist. it [the resist] was brokedown over the 6[5] resist. i was wondering if anyone new if these were legal or, like the old ones, perma ban if seen with them"

I don't think you'd get perma ban? but they will probably get deleted on sight - so I wouldn't buy any if you see someone selling...

8. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Ah it's 30 in each aye? Well it was still created using the method to get 150 or more in each resist. They just stopped after the first rinse that is all.