1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Create a new sim in TC3 broke?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by MandiK, Mar 5, 2008.

1. MandiK

MandiK Guest

every time I try to create a new sim in TC3, for the last 20 minutes or so, my game crashes to desktop. Anyone else have this problem?
  2. MandiK

MandiK Guest

Well, I went to make a new sim on another account and it worked just fine. Might just be a problem with the account? Who knows.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I tried to make a new one for the past 3 days in TC3 and it always crashes. I thought perhaps you are only allowed one in the account there? Anyone know?
  4. Paula777

Paula777 Guest

yea I been told only one tc3 sim can be created per free account...
    oh meant that like yea.. true...
  5. Free accounts are supposed to be restricted to just one sim. Only paid subscribers get extra sims.