1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Created a New Character

Discussion in 'The Armory' started by Taylor, May 30, 2012.

1. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Well, my FallonValor account has finally reached Major 2. I'm a platinum member, with dozens of OP perms, as well as four permanent mercs/specs. My KDR, which started at .67, is now 1.12 (no reset) and rising every week. Honestly, it can be stressful to play this character, because I have no excuse or license to perform poorly.

Accordingly, I've made the decision to create a new, gp-only character. I did gift him a couple starter weapons: 1 AR, 1 SMG, 1 SR. Otherwise, I'm going to keep him at common or bronze grade for his entire existence. I'm not going to care about his KDR or performance. I'm going to troll with a quickscopes, knives, and under-powered weapons. I'm going to rush the hell out of folks in a default vest with an M16A3. It's going to be epic.

New IGN: Fallon_Valor (add meh)

2. Cyphex

Cyphex Visitor

I don't blame you, there's got to be a lot of pressure for good performance. Otherwise, it sounds like fun! I'll be sure and add you! :D

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Cool. I'm anxious to get to SFC. At the moment, I'm limited to Jackson (full of hackers) and Papa (full of rage kickers). Not very fun. Can't wait to get into Bravo.

4. Cyphex

Cyphex Visitor

I hear you there. Hackers are no fun, and it's boring to troll people who are already raging.