1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Creating a tank

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by JoyousGard, Dec 26, 2007.

1. JoyousGard

JoyousGard Guest

OK, so my Unicorn and Bake Kitsune are hunting together and my Unicorn is always the one that ends up taking damage when I "All kill" on the monster.

I noticed however that my Unicorn was always first in the list of pets because I have to claim the Bake Kitsune and I have the Unicorn with me.

So what I did was stable both and take out the Bake Kitsune first! Now when I "All kill" the monsters, they are damaging the Bake Kitsune. The Unicorn is free to just do tag along damage.

Have other people noticed this? Is this correct?

PS- I know about riding the Unicorn and "All kill" then get off the Unicorn and "All kill."

PPS- I also know about "Jerry kill" and then "Unicorn kill" as well.
  2. Whichever pet is taken out of the stable first will tank and autodefend you if you use the All commands.

If you had pet(s) on guard and stabled them then took out different pet(s) the new ones out won't guard you. To fix that make sure you always tell your pets to stop before stabling them.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yep, thats the way the system works. The first pet out will become the flagged pet on an all kill command. Also, it will be the only pet to respond to the all guard command because you can only be guarded by one pet at a time.