1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Creating an account! Anyone else having problems?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nequa, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Nequa

Nequa Guest

I'm sorry but I don't have much faith in EA to reply to my query, so I figured I'd ask here.

Ok, here's what I do. I create an EA member account, then I put in the 14 day free trial registration code, then I enter credit card information, then I hit OK to confirm subscription, and THEN it tells me every single freaking time that the page is currently unavailable and to try again later! And there's not even a phone number to freaking call these people on! Aarararararra!

Anyone got any ideas?

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

clicking "Support" on left-hand side of Herald page gives this information

and the number EA Customer Support: 1-866-543-5435

but first, maybe check browser settings make sure all's good there?

3. Nequa

Nequa Guest

Thanks for that number!

4. pavel.vesely

pavel.vesely Guest

If you are using MS IE try another browser. I could not upgrade my account in it, and as soon as I tried Firefox, everything was ok.

5. a slave girl

Stratics Veteran

They have changed free trial accounts so that now you are allowed only one free trial per credit/debit card number.

You most likely have already used that particular card to open a free trial account. You can open another but you will have to use a different card.

It's a good change because idocers who abused free trials to hog land can no longer do so.

It should cut down on account management expenses for UO.

6. Hunter Moon

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Their page has problems loading a lot and you just have to keep trying. It has done this for years now ever since AOS. They even posted something about it recently and said just to keep trying and eventually it will go through. Goodluck and it took me like five tries last time I did one, but I thought that was quick and easy compared to how it has been in the past. I just do it fast over and over till it goes through.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic