1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Creating NEW UO Account broken atm.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vexxed, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If you go to the account creation page & don't have an EA Memeber account It tells you to click on the link to fix that. When you go to that page no matter what you fill on the form your unable to get past that page.... Clicking ok seems to simply refresh it at the moment... Anyone know what's up ? Its worked for people I know before..

UO Account Creation Page

2. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Its borked, sometimes it works, sometimes it does not work. It just shows how much EAMythic "cares" for UO. That they can not even get the bugs worked out of the site where you are trying to give them your money. And you would at least expect that to work. Only thing you can do is keep trying, try emailing jeremy, or say screw it and play something else.

3. Mulch

Mulch Guest

go from the www.uo.com page to the account page

works for me there all the time

If that does not help try a different browser/computer or another game
    :gun:

4. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

OK this is SILLY...... I've had 3 different guildmates that I trust attempt to create a "EA member login" and the wepage is simply broken... THAT login is the 1st step to creating a new account. You are required to have one....

How can EA be ok with no new accounts being created... ??

EA I want to give you MONEY pls let me lol.

5. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Everytime a want to create a new account, and after typing in the CC Information, i get this damm error message:

Error! Sorry. This page is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Whats wrong? I used the Trial Code for a friend of mine who wants to test the game and now NOTHING :(

6. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ahh they want you to give them money, but yet they dont want to spend money to take it!