1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Creatures that used to unbond pets?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Guest, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Some creatures used to unbond your pet, I think it was serpentine dragon and skeletal dragon unbonded dragons.

I know there was a change and this no longer happens, but it was replaced with something else and I can't for the life of me remember what, can anyone else?

2. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

I read some where that it was replaced with a double damage hit that happens randomly to pets.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

If I remember correctly, it was replaced with a triple damage strike. Also Included Meer Eternals, and they will half life Mares and Dragons with thier special.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Travesty unbonded and killed one of my guild mates paroxysmus swampdragon the other day.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Some creatures used to unbond your pet, I think it was serpentine dragon and skeletal dragon unbonded dragons.

I know there was a change and this no longer happens, but it was replaced with something else and I can't for the life of me remember what, can anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yes this doesn't happen any longer but your pet may die faster than you realize by fighting these creatures do to their extra damage now.
    But no, your pet should not unbond any longer, if it does it's a bug that needs to be addressed.