1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Credit card issues

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fat Midnight, May 13, 2011.

1. Fat Midnight

Fat Midnight Visitor

For me this is the first time I have ever had an issue, but UO account management will not accept my card. After entering the information repeatedly I decided I would follow the page advice and call my financial institution. It turns out I have more than enough money on the account and POGO EA UO has not even tried to take the funds from my account.

I tried on FF and IE. Cleared browser history/cache, restarted. Tried on a different computer. No luck.

Has anyone else had an issue recently?

I think my account has now lapsed and I am currently suspended for lack of payment.... I am going to wait to call CS til tomorrow, maybe get some free game time if I cry enough

2. Luvmylace

Luvmylace Sage
    Stratics Veteran

has your card expired,gone missing reported lost or stolen ?usually it is a problem with card and it gets you banned from site. you would need Cal to look into why

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I remember there was a problem with the country re-setting itself to US at one point.

4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Is billing open on Saturday? Friday the 13th, maybe just a bad luck day?
    Could be a zip code thing as well - you in the states?

5. Fat Midnight

Fat Midnight Visitor

Yep

6. Fat Midnight

Fat Midnight Visitor

Well I just spent 20 mins with EA CS and I thought it was resolved but now that I checked my billing info online it is still blank.

On the plus side, I got 15 days play time for free!

7. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

hah, you were ripped off, they gave me 30 days for a similar issue...

they do that, then ignore your e-mails and put you on a blacklist... even if you have other accounts and still pay...

8. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

beleive it or not.. they fixed it ! I'm back on siege ! (it took almost a month, not very impressed tho)