1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Credit Card Question?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have someone paying for my Account with her Credit Card until the end of April, at the beginning of may I have to enter my info, if I change the billing info it will not affect my sim will it? I won't like drop to a free player and then have to re-activate my account?
  2. Unless they have changes it recently, it wont affect anything. I change my billing info alot from my paypal card to my credit card depending on if I have money in paypal and I've never had a problem.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

As long as you change in in sufficient time (it says 5-7 billing days) for the new card to be charged, it shouldn't affect anything. So I'd do it 14 calender days from the billing date, which will be shown on your account page to ensure that you're within 7 billing days.