1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Credit where credit's due

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Shakkara, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Shakkara

Shakkara Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for the nice event this time! I was one of the players that bitched loudest about the last one, so now I'll speak out that I REALLY liked the event that was held this evening.

Pros:
    * Really felt governors were being taken serious this time, it took some time to start up this whole governor/election business but now it really comes to an awesome stage I think
    * Governor office, woot! Awesome!
    * I like how we got a peek of early patchnotes in an in character fashion! And thanks for fulfilling my main previous request as governor! (I lobbied hard against the city stone taxation)
    * Was nice to see the other governors attending. Judith Leach interacting with the audience and requesting a city stone for PVPers, just plain awesome (too bad the harbor thing was requested by Trinsic citizens and thus higher priority for me, sorry PVPers)
    * Worst archer of the realm competition, great fun, everyone could participate! Congrats to End Game-!
    * Seeing a neat line forming up and everyone being polite was good.

Cons:
    * Nothing to complain about! :)