1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Creeping Vines

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dragon Mist, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Dragon Mist

Dragon Mist Guest

OK I havent seen this item yet and I am not sure if it is a Haloween item or a rare drop from something else. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

2. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I'm not 100% sure but it looks like something that you would get from the Champ Spawn in the Abyss where things unlock from the ground/lever puzzle.
  3. Dragon Mist

Dragon Mist Guest

That was my first thought but having done the champ spawn / lever puzzle several times I do not remember seeing them anywhere.
  4. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Well as soon as I get my Ninja skills up some more I will venture into the area to do the lever puzzle but I'm not a PvPer so thats why I need Stealth/Ninja to get in there lol. I like the sparkle and the glowing rune symbols the best hehe.

That is the only place I can think of but I guess the only person that knows is the person that has them. Track them down and grief them until they give up the info lol. (JK, don't grief players).