1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Crimson Cincture and cards in a box

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Evelyn_Marie, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Evelyn_Marie

Evelyn_Marie Guest

I'm selling my entire collection on the Baja Shard.

Can I get a price check for a Crimson Cincture and playing cards in a box please.

2. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

where is the house at in baja. is it possible to see your collection.

3. Evelyn_Marie

Evelyn_Marie Guest

4. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

Be very weary of dealing with Evelyn Marie. I was interested in her collection as a whole, spent an hour trying to explain to her that by locking down her chests other people would be able to see her things but not unlock them if they were friends since they cannot unlock things they didnt lock down.

She said she would work on it, and an hour later said i somehow hacked her and cleaned out her chests, when i was not even a friend of her house, had not sent her any files of any kind which she acknowledged. even gave her my phone number to discuss things with her and it was irreconcilable.

She did not scam me, I did not scam her just saying be very weary of dealing with her.

5. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

SHe probably set all chests security to anyone instead of locking it down.

6. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

I told her over 15 times that she needed to release and lockdown. not secure. I should have had questions when she continually failed to understand what i was saying.