1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

crimson cincture

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by bob da builder, May 25, 2009.

1. i have fought dread horn like 20 times and no cincture,i am top attacker;
    heck half of the time i do it by myself just wondering how many times is the average before a crimson drop.

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I've been doing Mel, Travesty, Dread Horn and the Grizzle several times a week for about 18 months now, and still haven't seen a CC.

Other people with me have though... three times (Once on Mel, once on Griz and once on Trav).

So if you average 5 times a week for 18 months (sometimes I do more, sometimes less... I'm just guessing 5) that'll be 3 times what I suspect the rate is (about 1 in 120).

On the other hand, I always say I'm unlucky, so it could be better.

3. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Crimmy's are funny. I have done Mel and Dread a lot...probably in the hundreds of times, and never got a drop. Then, at the event where you had to kill Melissa, I take my mule, put 50 eval on him and throw fireballs at Melissa, loot corpse, red apron lol. Go figure.

4. 20 times is nothing. Keep at it. Eventually one will drop.

5. When I was soloing Paroxysmus I got one roughly on #6, #20 & #80. I don't know if thats good or bad, theres people who did it much more than I did, but it seems to suggest the drop rate is pretty random.

6. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Crimson drop depends n real life luck

I got like 4 crimson in about 40 or so solo trav kills. I even got a back to back drop. But I went on a dry spell for about 80 solo kills.

7. Glad its not just me that has those then lol.

8. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I really need one of these for my archer :-(