1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crimson Dragon in Magnicia 11:00 pm.. no text

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Asahina Yajinden, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Sadly been there for Days

2. Unfortunately, the corrupted souls make it more difficult there. Fighting a crimson dragon is hard enough but the souls tend to mean you need alot more to take them down. On Origin alot of the time there are not enough to do that. 5 of us took down one in Trinsic because we only had to worry about anything but the crimson. However when you have to worry about the dragon and being attacked by 1 to 10 corrupted souls it can be frustrating.

3. Aye i went today with with my necro mage to try to get rid of the lost and restless souls if enough of them are removed will they all go away ??

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I was impressed that a fairly small group of us (7-8 folks, I think) made pretty quick work of a crimson dragon in Minoc early this morning.

5. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

It's those darn corrupted souls that make it so difficult. I've seen a crimson dragon brought down once in Magincia. Can't remember which shard (might have been Sonoma.) It was done in that open area kind of NE of the moongate with a group of 8-9 people. Not really sure if the corrupted souls spawn less there than in other spots, but maybe it might help to try to keep it down there, rather than further up by the docks or where the buildings were. I suspect that once you start bringing its health down and a few mages start putting some EVs on it, it may stay put and that SHOULD help with the corrupted souls situation too. Chasing it all over Magincia is what seems to attract the strings of corrupted souls that make you just go AGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

:hahaha:

6. aye i seen 2 c/d's dropped... the last one i died way too much..... my fault actually i ran out of bandy's.