1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crimson Dragon Pic for Luna Rossa

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by SchezwanBeefy, Apr 29, 2009.

1. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Here's the picture of the Crimson Dragon I promised. =]
    However, I had enemy of one'd it so you can't see the true colors, but hopefully other folks can make up for that an post their pictures of it. =]

[​IMG]

2. Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa Guest

Very awesome!

Thank you so much!

3. mutau

mutau Guest

sweet pic!

4. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Those things are eeeeeeevil!!!

5. SchezwanBeefy

Stratics Veteran

Thanks! Taken on a MAC on the program Cross over. The quality of game play is actually pretty good, I just can't run UOAM which would be nice. I only use the program for maps but I'm getting used to remembering where I am now. Anyway, if anyone has more pics of this, I'm sure Luna would like to see the colors of Crimson Dragons and Platinum Dragons, which I do not have screens of.

6. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

hey speaking of which, my friend wants to play uo on his mac.. i wasn't sure if it could be done or not.. whats the deal there?

7. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If he has a mac with the intel processor he can simply dual boot windows, or run crossover, or use VMware. All 3 will work for UO 2d.

8. Verdex

Verdex Guest

my question is how does one play with a single button mouse... it's rather important to have 2 buttons!

9. SchezwanBeefy

Stratics Veteran

Two button mice can be bought for macs.

10. SchezwanBeefy

Stratics Veteran

I'm running on a 160 GB hard drive and 2 GB memory for my mac, and there's a little tiny lag with UO and sometimes I have crash issues (only once of twice a week) but this generally doesn't happen in a bad area. Anyway, there's a program called "Cross Over" online that will boot Windows on your mac and you can play any game the program supports and sometimes more. UO KR is supported I think as well as 2d (I run 2d because it runs more smoothly). The program can be bought for like $39.99 or maybe $49.99, I can't remember. It's lifetime and it was so worth the money.
    Check out the website here: http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxgames/

11. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I wish i only had 1 or 2 crashes a week on my PC hehe. The recall bug alone puts that into the 5 to 10 crashes a week for me.