1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crimson Dragons

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Spree, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Can we get a night where we get ride of these dam things all ready? there is one in Vesper and one in Trinsic. We have tryed a few times but 2 or 3 people just puts a little nick in them.

2. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Id like to join you, lets set up a time. But a real challenge id like to see is killing that drag in covetus lvl6. Its got unknown HP, high str like the crimmy, 99% all resists. But no magery, so no way to heal itself. Although it might take time, I think 5 or 6 Greaters, and a mountain of aids with 120 vet (dual or triple healers). And it could be dropped. It is grey but friendly. Wont attack on site. I dont know the story behind it, but its a red/pink ancient wyrm. Lets go mess it up.

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

prob an event or quest dragon that you cant attack

4. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Its grey, and you can attack it. It wont attack you until you sufficiently P*ss it off. I cast EVs, and it would hit them for about 110HP. Only after about 5 Evs did it turn on me. But like a true man, I tucked tail and ran.

5. i saw that dragon back when i lived on baja, i thought it was a shard specific event thing, now that i know its here ^_^

i will help kill it!

6. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I got 4 pics of its lore scroll, but no where to host :/

7. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'd be glad to host something like this. It may be nice for the shard to come together in an event like this.

8. to my knowlegde many people dont even know this dragon exists, or if it is even killable

wouldnt it be great if siege was the first to kill it?

then we can go brag on UO hall that we killed it without all our insured god armor!

9. speedy you should host it! i would totaly come, (if it was at a good time for me=p)

10. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Its an old quest drag according to uoguide. It says it cant be harmed. Though I can ev it, and MB it. Though when I mb it doesnt show amount of damage. Im gonna take a drag there right now, and see what happens.

11. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

well, it can be hurt. I took my crap greater down, and it would only do 12-14HP at a time (less than GM in all skills, and low Str) melee, and it only did an explode for 10, and FS for 18. Now I cant keep my drag alive more than 1 minute alone. So 2 healers, or 3 vet per drag would work. Id like to see this thing eat the dirt. Im gonna say the more drags the better. What do you guys think? Lets say 6 Greaters would be needed. And at least 3 vetters. Rest could be mages or whatever. Its a 1 hit kill machine to players. Doesnt switch targets, no magery. Just a stong melee. Hits my drag with 77 Phys resist, for arond 90 a crack. Like I said, i can do a minute before he dies alone. So dual or triple vet, and I dont see my crap drag going down.

But, I did see red on its bar! just a small tick. Though It seems it has some form of regen. As it would only stay red for 2 seconds or so

12. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

It´s an old remain from the Candle of love event.

I´ve read other players saying that they killed it but they also said that the loot sucked or that there weren´t any loot at all.

But regardless of its loot, it would be fun to take it down just to say I´ve done it... :D