1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(RP) Crimson Fist Terrorist Attack on Aryslan Empty Tankard

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Shef, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Shef

Shef Visitor

Last Saturday there were reports of a loud explosion in the center of North Aryslan. Lord Enterprise was the first one on scene and what he found shocked him down to his bones. Before him stood a blaze of fire and smoke where the Empty Tankard once stood. He managed to save one soul from the rubble; he quickly resurrected the sole survivor. Several attempts were made on ascertaining who that lone survivor was but all party members are remaining quiet. A statement was made by Lord Enterprise that there was a visitor who entered the Tankard. The strange visitor was then reported to have muttered something and then fire erupted around him. The fire spread across the rugs which lead right to the bar’s supply store, which lead to explosion that could be heard as far as Vesper and Dragon’s Watch. A few hours later the fire was dead and all that was left was rubble. The terrorists behind this attack is believed to be the Crimson Fist of Mazrim. It’s believed they planned to hold the bombing at the Aryslan town meeting, why the error is still unknown at this point. Thalyn Tobias, the owner of the Empty Tankard reports that reconstruction will begin soon. That there is plans of expanding the building to add a Inn.

2. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

calls Ozog himz comes peees on da fire

3. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Careful it kills fish too

4. Shef

Shef Visitor

Thank the Gods that the fire is already out, all that remains of the building at the moment is rubble. Though currents plans include Engineers, Architects, Carpenters, and Mason to assess building reconstruction and costs. Hopefully within the week a new pub will open with the plans of expansion.

5. Benito

Benito Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Sooo, did the paperwork recording my tab get burned too?

6. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Sounds like a motive... And a good one at that.

7. Benito

Benito Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Damnit!

8. Jane D

Jane D Guest

As a citizen of Aryslan and loyal servant of CFM, I can attest that Mazrim would certainly not resort to such paltry methods of annihilation. He would at the very least allow me to have first pick of the lot to enjoy myself.

Mazrim is aware of who I would love to serve me as slaves and the one who I am personally interested in dominating.

I’d be careful who you point a finger at. It could be bitten off.

9. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'd be interested in seeing those lists, Lady Jane. =P