1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Dec 21, 2008.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

locate soulstones? I juss came back after a few months and cant find them in my house...yeah...so is there like a new bug or something? Anyone know a uoassist function that would dig though a set of boxes and find one?

Please please help, it really sucks coming back after being on assignment for so long just to find out i cant even play my favorite game...
  2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

If your house didn't fall.. you're either forgetful or crazy. Check your moving crate.
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    Did you maybe put them in your bank in case your house fell?
  4. archite666

archite666 Guest

Checked everywhere, 10 times, almost considering dropping house just to sift though everything....
  5. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 13, 2007
    Before you do that... give me sextant location of house :D

Are you using KR now?

I have noticed in the past, that when using 3D Client and 2D Client, things would seemingly disappear.

I would place items in a armoir or book shelf in the 2D client. Then I would use the 3D client, and all the items were gone! The item count was correct on mouse over, but when you open the box, nothing.

The problem was everything shifted up in the 3D client, and was unreachable and out of sight. I had to go back to the 2D client, where everythig was ok.

It is possible that this is whats happening to you. Be sure that you're using the same client that you used previously.

Else check the item count, if it is way off, take an axe to the chest to get everything out of it.

Good luck...
  6. archite666

archite666 Guest

So just as this sad story began it must have an ending....

So im thinking about retraining the skills that I lost, and im thinking about each of my characters houses...and I realise...

I have a freaking castle!

Not only do I have a castle that I put my most valuble stuff in, but among that valuble stuff is of course my soul stones!

Woot! Woot! Sounds like a stupid story but you have no idea how happy I am!
  7. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Must be nice having enough accounts to forget about a castle
  8. Naitachal_SP

Naitachal_SP Guest

lol cash.. that's all i can say.. lol..
  9. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

dumhead oomie.....
  10. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

May 12, 2008
    Glad you found them. Training skills over stinks.
  11. archite666

archite666 Guest

Hey! dont be hatin juss cause I got alot of houses and a castle heh.