1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Critical?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by royalbarnes, Sep 18, 2013.

1. royalbarnes

royalbarnes Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

How critical is it to get your swing speed to 1.25? Mainly for dreadhorn and his key holders.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  2. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The difference between 1.25 and 1.50 is 20%. So you will do 20% less damage, leach 20% less hit points.

I use undead slayer with 100% fire damage vs changelings. I'm not sure that undead slayer helps but 100% elemental damage is very important.
    I use arachnid slayer (100% physical) vs spiders. They are weak and easy as well as wolves.

Duncan Drake, Skunk and kRUXCg7 like this.
  3. royalbarnes

royalbarnes Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you CorwinXX. Between you and Duncan I always get an answer and you guys are awesome!!

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  4. Duncan Drake

Duncan Drake Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ty m8 :) nice to hear. Unfortunately I donĀ“t come to playing uo that much right now.... dammit work ;-) But as I can see Corwin does a very good job here. I hope having more time for uo in the near future.

kRUXCg7 likes this.