1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Archery] Critique this archer suit

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by SlobberKnocker, Aug 27, 2012.

1. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

Mar 4, 2012
    ok im making an archer primarily for pvp. heres his suit and stats. let me know if im on the right track or if you see anything that can be improved.

mace and shields
    rangers cloak
    conjurors garb
    conjurers trinket

mr 12
    si 35
    all 70's
    hci 45
    dci 45
    lmc 40
    mi 14
    intel 10
    str 25
    dex 19
    di 54
    hpi 20

my question is should i cut down on my mr to try to beef up mana increase?

i know im short di and the above is without the weapon which will be a bit shy of 40 however i plan to run 120 tact and 120 anat.

i gave up the crimmy for the tangle in order to hit 45 dci.

thoughts and thanks.
  2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Imo competitive archers with reforged suits need to hit 210 stam and have 60 ssi between weps and items.

Your suit is nice thogh, I'm sure it will do just fine.
  3. Skelf

Skelf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 14, 2008
    To EP or not to EP? This is what's missing at the moment. If you do, go 50 as this will give you a big stat boost with potions and max your GHeal pots. Strongly recommended

Check this link and decide what ssi/stamina balance you really need.

You do need to find a way to get a bigger mana pool for enough AI's or Mortals for the finishing dump. That needs to be backed by 10-13 MR and Int in the 80-90 range to improve the benefit rom MR.