1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Cross examination

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by EMSeppo, Apr 8, 2010.

1. EMSeppo

EMSeppo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    Should it be on a separate day or right after a witness is presented? I prefer separate day but bit concerned that a witness that is presented by defense or prosecution might not be able to make it to the corresponding cross-examination date as well.
  2. Baron of GL

Baron of GL Guest

I might suggest that we cross each as the prosecution is finished. This will allow witnesses to be inconvenanced the least.

Also, we might take care of the pending motion on the additional charges and jurisdiction. It would help streamline things I think.

Count of Berg
  3. Baron of GL

Baron of GL Guest

Good Gentles,

I will be in transit from Chicago to LA, then to Anahiem on Saturday afternoon. I leave Chicago at 2:40 pm CST and arrive 5:15 pm PST then another 90 mins to get luggage a cab and get to my hotel at EMbassy Suites in Anaheim. My co-counsel will have to answer for himself. I understand the trial may continue. What do you think co-counsel?