1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cross Shard Trading the Daily Puzzle

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by JC the Builder, Sep 17, 2009.

1. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It is bound to happen. You team up with someone. They get you 5-7 rewards. You return the favor. You could collect 50+ per day if you make a deal with 10 people. Before long you are Grandmastering skills with 3.0 Scrolls of Transcendence.

The puzzle should probably be changed to once per day per account.

2. -=KLiM=-

-=KLiM=- Guest

the odds of getting 3.0 scroll are low, to get the same skill - is even lower. And whats the problem here? It would be extremely expensive to GM skill this way, so not like anyone could GM any skill in no time.

3. Aristillus

Aristillus Guest

I don't know, I did the puzzle five times today and got 3-3.0 sot's, two of them being taste identification........Grandmaster taster her I come LOL!

Aristillus

4. Evlar

Evlar Guest

In 28 attempts over the last 4 days (using each of my 7 chars each day), I've only received 2x 3.0 SOT's. One was for begging... yeah great... the other was for Resist Spells... an hour after I already reached legendary.

I have a fine collection of statue pedestals, imbuing ingredients and the other items I've not figured out a use for, other than "decoration". :wall:

5. katluma

katluma Guest

Yes I am thinking about opening the first UO pizzeria with all the *#%@$#@ floured dough boards I got. I have yet to get an SOT. I really do not understand how this whole thing works guild members are getting lots of them and good ones. Imbuing , necro, etc... I think UO hates me....:)

6. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thats genius link. Im gonna start doing that! Thanks for telling me how to exploit this!