1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Crossbow

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Bloodeye, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Bloodeye

Bloodeye Guest

i recently headed back to the game and cant judge very good the pricings. Thanks to the help of the nice people around this forum, i made 35 m with a warfork. So i was hoping, if you could judge some Crossbows for me.

Any help would be really nice.
    Thanks guys in advance.

P.S.: Just tell me if they are all crap, so that i can judge my following bows myself and dont have to bother you folks :p

Best regards

All are normal crossbows:

Balanced, velocity 23, ssi 10, di 40

balanced, velocity 34, hld 34, ssi 10, di 40

hld 36, velocity 40, ssi10, di 40

velocity 38, ssi 25, di40

And last but not least, just for the info, for following crap that i make ;)

balanced, ssi 25 :p

Best regards
  2. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 1, 2008
    I dont really sell bows (This means all bows); but the general pvp bow has to be at least 30 ssi for it to be considered "Usable".
    You get the 'off' bow thats 25 or maybe even 20 if it has killer mods but generally 30+ ssi is the way to go.

Also after you have SSI, you want..

Lower Defense
    Hit Spell (Lighting & Fireball being the best if its not a para bow)
    Hit Chance Increase
    Lower Attack

Generally in that order. Some people use the Lower Def glasses; so HCI would be higher and lower defense lower on that list, but you get the point. Hope that helps!!

PS: Thats for PVP bows. PVM bows generally want different mods. =]
  3. Bloodeye

Bloodeye Guest

Thanks for the help, but i cant really decide if my Weapons are now trash or at least something worth?

I saw some sick Prices on Weapons with velocity, balanced and hld.

So im just wondering, if anyone could give me an estimated value.
  4. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    I consider them worthless. They are all too slow. JMO.
  5. Bloodeye

Bloodeye Guest

All right, thanks for the info :)