1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crowd control?

Discussion in 'Aion Stratics Forums' started by Hukk, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Hukk

Hukk Guest

A question to those who've been playing beta...

What's the CC like in PvP? Can you actually fight in PvP or do you get CCd to death? (the "stun, nuke, nuke, nuke, dead" BS) This is one of the factors that's gonna decide whether I play Aion or not.

I like PvP, but PvP in every MMO I've played since Shadowbane is nothing but a CC fest. I want a fighting chance in PvP, and standing around stunned/mezzed/rooted/etc helplessly waiting to die aint a fighting chance.

Thank you!

2. OlaPapi70

OlaPapi70 Guest

CCs has a huge advantage in this game. melee based toons have a hard time going after CC mages. :mad:

3. CaptRex

CaptRex Guest

For me it depends.. For some players CC will give more convenience in playing while the others are experiencing lag.

4. PvP is great

5. CaptRex

CaptRex Guest

Ahmmm.. The possible solution on that is to add more servers to control the crowd accordingly..