1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crush dat bottom lane.

Discussion in 'Laning Discussion' started by AuraVoid, May 14, 2012.

1. AuraVoid

AuraVoid Guest

Who is the best ad champ of bot and who do they have the best synergy with?

2. Adiados

Adiados Sage

Any ad carry and Leona. That's always a scary scary combination.

3. Hideidaran

Hideidaran Guest

Gravs + Soraka.
    I have tried that combination many times, it has never failed for me! ^^

4. Schwagbert

Schwagbert Guest

Varus/Kog + Nunu.
    Vayne + Blitz/Leona/Taric/Naut.
    Urgot/Varus/Kayle solo.*
    Blitz + Ali. Naut + Blitz. Ali + Naut.
    Ez + Talon works for me and a friend.
    Leona + J4 is suppose to be scary.
    Nautilus/Blitz + Garen.

*Solo bot lane means you have a roamer (eve, twitch, ali all great here), and is a challenge. The way me and my friends insure a successful solo bot lane is to invade enemy blue and give it to the bot laner.

5. AuraVoid

AuraVoid Guest

I find that Leona is amazing with Kog'maw as well, about as good as Nunu I'd say. I don't know about Varus though.

6. Adiados

Adiados Sage

You know, I never thought about doing that for some reason. I'll have to try it next time I get the nerve to duo.

7. Schwagbert

Schwagbert Guest

Hehe. We usually only do it if we're a full premade, because it's hard to convince a random jungle or mid that bot lane gets the blue. And for some reason most people now just go in and if they get a kill or get seen they just go b instantly, so it can be hard to convince people to stay around and actually get blue. You also have to hightail it over to your own blue and take it for your jungle/mid.

8. AuraVoid

AuraVoid Guest

Not only does that help the solo bot but it can really screw up some junglers who are dependent on blue buff.