1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

crushed glass?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by aarons6, Sep 25, 2009.

1. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

has anyone gotten this?
    i spent about 4 hours lastnight fighting in the cavern but never got a drop..

2. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have several from the ratmen spawn. Problem is the spawn is too fast. So many resources come from this spawn you are lucky to get the one you want.

3. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

the ratmen archers drop them right?
    i went down there and owned that spawn.. went through about 6 or 7 of those renowned ones.. i got some powdered iron, and cloth, a few scales. but no glass.

then i went to killing the wolfs. all i got from them are eyes.

4. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable

Sorry I haven't tracked which sub spawn they come from. There is time it seems to run through them all. Renowned drop fast for my legendary swords chiv/necro max ss/100% fire radiant schimitar + vermin slayer tali + EoO + 3 summons + corpse skin + revanent + strangle. Thinking about it I thinink I did get abysmal cloths and crystaline blackrock (what I am after) from more than one spawn type so I dont think it matters. Too bad you aren't on cats or I'd trade ya!

5. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable

Just did the archer spawn and got two crushed glass