1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crystal dust?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lost-Soul, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Lost-Soul

Lost-Soul Guest

How do i make or get crystal dust for the gorgon lenses?

2. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Alchemy menu, you need broken crystals to make it.

3. Lost-Soul

Lost-Soul Guest

where do u get the broken crystals from?

4. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Frozen mummies in the prism of light need 12 crystals and they have timers on them, as of yet have not found another place where they come from.

Have fun, to its not really worth it to do cause the glasses are just charges to an item and they were out.

5. Lost-Soul

Lost-Soul Guest

what a joke...bahh

6. From what I've heard so far, they are worth it if you plan on fighting Medusa.

So where do the scales come from? Is it any type of scales or something particular?

7. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Yeah any scales, just medusa is not that hard and the stone thing is a minor inconvience.

8. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

That isn't the right crystal. While they may work, you can also get the much more common Crystalline Fragments. They spawn on many monsters inside the Prism of Light. You can also pick them up off the ground. I think that is what you are intended to get.