1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Crystal tokens , hovering wisps, ....

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Trade' started by Irulia Darkaith, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Irulia Darkaith

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello all, trying to finish off deco'ing my main house and find myself in need of

Crystal tokens (for the furniture...specifically I just need the crystal tables and braziers but will buy the full tokens for a reasonable price).

and looking for either captured essence or if anyone has made and wants to part with the craftable hovering wisps, that would be great. I only need two wisps or about 10 captured essence. ICQ me at 8249606 or send me a PM. Thanks. And yes I've tried vendors here and on Atlantic with no luck.

2. thechuck

thechuck Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I went to make 2 of them for you but don't have the recipe for it.. But I can help you with 10 captured essence.. icq me when u are around 2day and we can meet up in game

3. Irulia Darkaith

Will do, thanks much. Seems nobody makes these things, couldn't even find one for sale on Atlantic.

4. Irulia Darkaith

Update: Bought the captured essence I need, so won't be needing anymore of those or the hovering wisp statues. Still looking for crystal tables & braziers or will buy full tokens if the price is right.