1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by EMFaineMorgan, Mar 20, 2010.

1. EMFaineMorgan

EMFaineMorgan UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran UO Event Moderator

Feb 23, 2010
    Great story on the St. Paddy's event but OMG that title scared me to death! :eek: LOL

Congrats on your first News post. We are looking forward to more heart attack inducing stories from you. *grins*

And congratulations to Falseprophet on being selected for the pic of the week! Next stop Sosarian Hunks centerfold? :beer:
  2. Thank Ya Thank Ya! I did warn you the other night though, I though for sure you would take your heart meds before reading it! rolleyes:

Sosarian Hunks centerfold??? No no, False is too good for that. He is scheduled for a photo shoot for "Crystaldales" next week for the 2010 Calendar! :thumbup1:
  3. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 29, 2004
    To be followed by "Ladies night" at Ginger & Ale