1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crystaline ring

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by unknownknowledge, Mar 28, 2010.

1. how much does one of these go for?
    a real one not a faction item

2. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

3. anyone know? seriously?
    (besides diablo who knows nothing)
    still wondering...

4. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I would put the value between 2-5 mill...same as an uncursed orny or non faction orny. The inception of the faction artifacts lowered teh price big time on alot of items...

5. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

I have no idea of current prices, but I bought mine when they were fairly new 3+ years ago, and the price was generally well over 4M, because not many people were doing the shimmering peerless at that time...I got mine at the (then) serious bargain price of 2M at an in-game auction, and it has been Siege blessed on my crafter ever since, and is one of my favorite items (less fizzle when gating without sacrificing crafting points!) I would think there would be lots more circulating now since ML and the peerless system has been out for years, making them much more affordable, but perhaps that is not the case if they are still in the 2M range.

-Skylark

6. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not worth the effort. It's not a guarantee drop and the effusion is amongst the harder of the peerless.

Why waste time there for a ring you won't use and probably won't even get unless your lucky enough to see it drop AND win the roll amongst those that helped you get it.. and before imbuing, it just wasn't worth it. The item combination's didnt make sense. A 1/3 ring with +15 magery was waaay more useful. And now, even after imbuing: I really doubt it's worth it.

Like I said before about monster loot... PvE in this game is just not tailored to our shard. The rewards suck for the risks we take.

7. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Huh? Effusion isn't hard at all...What's hard about Disco and making sure to kill each spawn, then putting back on Effusion? Always went quick for me...I "soloed" them with 2 tamers...><

Obtaining the keys aren't so bad imo either.

Go back to Darkfall forums nub.

8. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

QFT...

9. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The keys was what I was thinking about more than the boss.

And try staying up later than 8pm on a weekday nooblar. Works been running late and I need to get up with you.

10. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

when it first came out, we did 50+ to get 2 rings. I seriousy doubt there are many out there for sale.

11. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

In SE Beta, the first one we did dropped a ring. :thumbup1: